We're the Home Insulation Experts for the Tri Cities, and surrounding areas of Eastern Washington and Oregon.
At Golden Contractor Services, LLC, we specialize in installing insulation into existing residential homes and new builds using a variety of materials and methods to decrease the amount of energy you’ll need to heat and cool your home. We use the best, safest, and most effective method to ensure the job is done correctly.
It’s essential that you make sure your home is adequately insulated, and it’s the first step toward reducing your energy costs. When a home isn’t properly insulated, it will be ineffective at keeping the heat in during the cold months and the heat out during the hotter months.
When you hire professionals like the experts at Golden Contractor Services, LLC, you can expect that you’re getting a company with experience, product knowledge, and the ability to get the job done right.
With all the different types of materials, we’ll help you make sense of them all. There are several different types of insulation that fit specific jobs better than others, but we’ll discuss the pros and cons so you can choose the best material for your needs, expectations, and budget. Here are some of the different types of materials:
- Blanket: Batt and Roll Insulation - this is most commonly used and comes in different types of fibers, including fiberglass
- Foam Board or Rigid Foam
- Insulating Concrete Forms - used during a new concrete home construction
- Loose-Fill and Blown-In Insulation
- Radiant Barriers and Reflective Insulation Systems
- Rigid Fiber Board Insulation
- Sprayed-Foam and Foamed-In-Place Insulation - this type of insulation can sometimes provide double the level of resistance to heat flow as traditional batt and roll insulation
Leave your home insulation project to the pros
Leaving it to the pros and a company you can trust will provide you with maximum energy savings, quality materials, and a stress-free experience. Call Golden Contractor Services, LLC we’ll have one of our insulation experts come out and discuss all of your options with material, tell you about our 1-year warranty, and provide you with a free estimate. Give us a call at 509-531-6985 to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you today!